Focused on Selenium
B2B Selenium Online Shop ("www.retorte.com ") of Retorte GmbH
Responsible for the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 4(7) DSGVO is.
Retorte GmbH, Sulzbacher Straße 45, 90552 Röthenbach an der Pegnitz, Germany.
Retorte GmbH is represented by the managing director.
II. Contact details of the data protection officer
The data protection officer of Retorte GmbH has the following contact details:
Data Protection Officer of Retorte GmbH Ingenieurbüro Dr. Plesnik GmbH c/o Ms. Sabine Thomas, Kaiserstraße 100, 52134 Herzogenrath, Germany.
III. Collection and processing of personal data in connection with the webshop
For the purpose described below under IV. we collect and process the following personal data from you:
- First name and surname (for identification purposes)
- Details of your employer, our business partner
- Details of your department
- Business e-mail address, telephone and, if applicable, fax number (for identification on the portal and for communication)
- Password (to secure your own account)
- Usage behaviour on the webshop (for analysis and related improvements of the webshop)
- Transactions carried out via the webshop, e.g. enquiries, orders, payments
- VAT number of your employer
- Your declaration of consent (see V. below)
IV.Purpose of data processing
We collect this personal data to enable you to use our webshop and the services offered via it. In particular, we use the above data to grant you access to the webshop via your user account and to provide you with the necessary authorisations.
V. Consent management
We use the user management and cookie management (cookie consent tool) of Shopware. "Shopware" is an online shop system. You can find all information about the tool used here:
Cookies are generated through the use of Shopware. Cookies are small text files used by websites to make the user experience more efficient. By law, we may store cookies on your device if they are strictly necessary for the operation of this site. For all other cookie types we need your permission. This site uses different types of cookies. Some cookies are placed by third parties that appear on our pages. You can change or withdraw your consent at any time from the cookie statement on our website. Necessary cookies help make a website usable by enabling basic functions such as page navigation and access to secure areas of the website. The website cannot function properly without these cookies.
These are separated into technical cookies, which are the technical requirement for login, and preference cookies, which collect information that allows the website to remember your preferences.
We use the Google Tag Manager. The Google Tag Manager records interactions that are carried out by the user. You can find all information on the tool used here: https://www.google.com/intl/de/tagmanager/
We also use Google Analytics, a web analytics service provided by Google, Inc. ("Google"). Google Analytics is an analysis tool that can be used to track website performance and analyse the behaviour and needs of users. This includes, among other things, the number of visitors, the regional origin of visitors, the sources of visitors as well as the length of stay and the average number of pages viewed per visit. All information on the tool used can be found here: https://support.google.com/analytics/.
Google Analytics uses "cookies", which are text files placed on your computer, to help the website analyse how users use the site. The information generated by the cookie about your use of this website is usually transmitted to a Google server in the USA and stored there. However, in the event that IP anonymisation is activated on this website, your IP address will be truncated beforehand by Google within member states of the European Union or in other contracting states to the Agreement on the European Economic Area. Only in exceptional cases will the full IP address be transmitted to a Google server in the USA and shortened there. Google will use this information on our behalf for the purpose of evaluating your use of the website, compiling reports on website activity and providing other services relating to website activity and internet usage to us as website operators.
The IP address transmitted by your browser as part of Google Analytics will not be merged with other Google data.
You can prevent the storage of cookies by setting your browser software accordingly; however, this may mean that you are unable to use all the functions of this website to their full extent. You can also prevent the collection of data generated by the cookie and related to your use of the website (including your IP address) by Google and the processing of this data by Google by downloading and installing the browser plug-in available at the following link: http://tools.google.com/dlpage/gaoptout?hl=de.
Our website uses Google Analytics with the extension "_anonymizeIp()". This means that IP addresses are processed in abbreviated form, thus excluding the possibility of personal references. If the data collected about you should have a personal reference, this will be excluded immediately and the personal data will be deleted immediately.
We use Google Analytics to analyse and regularly improve the use of our website. The statistics obtained enable us to improve our offer and make it more interesting for you as a user.
Information of the third party provider: Google Dublin, Google Ireland Ltd., Gordon House, Barrow Street, Dublin 4, Ireland, Fax: +353 (1) 436 1001. User conditions: http://www.google.com/analytics/terms/de.html, overview of data protection: http://www.google.com/intl/de/analytics/learn/privacy.html, as well as the data protection declaration: http://www.google.de/intl/de/policies/privacy.
Cookie lifetime: up to 12 months (this only applies to cookies set via this website).
Storage period: up to 24 months
Legal basis: Art. 6 (1) a DSGVO
The following technically necessary cookies are stored and transmitted:
|timezone||shopware||For the recognition of the correct time zone of the user||1 month||HTTP Cookie|
|session||shopware||For the session administration||The cookies apply within a current session and are thus deleted when logging out or closing the browser.||HTTP Cookie|
|Cookie-preference||shopware||Saves the user's consent status for cookies on the current domain.||1 month||HTTP Cookie|
|shopware||Security cookie for submitting forms||For the duration of the session||HTTP Cookie|
|csrf[frontend.store-api.proxy]||shopware||Security cookie for access to the Shop API||For the duration of the session||HTTP Cookie|
|csrf[frontend.checkout.line-item.add]||shopware||Security cookie to add an item to the shopping cart||For the duration of the session||HTTP Cookie|
|csrf[frontend.cms.buybox.switch]||shopware||Security cookie to add an item to the shopping cart||For the duration of the session||HTTP Cookie|
|wbm-tagmanger-enabled||shopware||Saves the user's consent status for the Google Tag Manager on the current domain.||2 months||HTTP Cookie|
The following statistics cookies are stored and transmitted:
|_ga||Google Tag Manager/ Google Analytics||Registers a unique ID that is used to generate statistical data on how the visitor uses the website.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
|_ga_#||Google Tag Manager/ Google Analytics||Collects data on how often a user has visited a website, as well as data for the first and last visit. Used by Google Analytics.||2 years||HTTP Cookie|
VI. Legal basis of the data processing
The legal basis for the collection and processing of your personal data is either your given consent pursuant to Article 6(1)(a) DSGVO or - especially when it comes to the transactions you have made - a legal obligation pursuant to Article 6(1)(c) DSGVO; in other cases, we process your data on the basis of our legitimate interest pursuant to Article 6(1)(f) DSGVO."
We use the Cookie-Consent Tool from Shopware. When you first visit our shop domain, you will be asked to enter your personal cookie preferences. A pop-up window opens on the left-hand side of the website in which settings can be made. If you would like to change the settings at a later date, click on the "Cookies" area in the footer at the very bottom of the website.
VII. Duration of the processing
The data relating to the general business relationship (e.g. first name and surname, employer) is stored in accordance with the statutory retention periods under the German Commercial Code (HGB) and the German Tax Code (AO) and for the duration of the business relationship.
The personal data referred to under III. and IV. will not be passed on to third parties and is not intended to be passed on.
IX. No transfer to third countries
We ourselves do not transfer the personal data described under III. to any third country. Such a transfer is also not intended. However, due to the use of Google as described above, it is possible in exceptional cases that personal data may be accessed by authorities in the USA due to a corresponding legal obligation on the part of Google.
X. Your rights as a data subject.
You have the following data subject rights vis-à-vis Retorte GmbH:
- You may revoke the consent you have given us at any time (Article 7(3) DSGVO). This has the consequence that we may no longer continue the data processing for the future, insofar as it was based on this consent. For the revocation, you can make settings in the Cookie Consent Management Tool.
- You are entitled to request information about your personal data stored and processed by us (Article 15 DSGVO). In particular, you may request information about the processing purposes, the category of personal data, the categories of recipients to whom your data has been or will be disclosed, the planned storage period, the existence of a right to rectification, erasure, restriction of processing or objection, the existence of a right of complaint, the origin of your data if it has not been collected by us, and the existence of automated decision-making, including profiling, and, if applicable, meaningful information about its details.
- You may request us to correct incorrect or complete your personal data stored by us without delay (Article 16 DSGVO).
- You may request us to delete your personal data stored by us, unless the processing of such data is necessary for the exercise of the right to freedom of expression and information, for compliance with a legal obligation, for reasons of public interest or for the establishment, exercise or defence of legal claims (Article 17 GDPR).
- You may request us to restrict the processing of your personal data if you dispute the accuracy of the data, the processing is unlawful but you object to its erasure and we no longer need the data, but you need it to assert, exercise or defend legal claims or you have objected to the processing in accordance with Article 21 DSGVO Article (18 DSGVO).
- You have the right to obtain from us your personal data that you have provided to us in a structured, commonly used and machine-readable format or to request the transfer to another controller (right to data portability) (Article 20 GDPR).
- You may complain to a supervisory authority. As a rule, you can contact the supervisory authority of your usual place of residence or workplace or the registered office of Retorte GmbH for this purpose (Article 77 DSGVO).
The competent supervisory authority:
Bavarian State Office for Data Protection Supervision
P.O. Box 1349, 91504 Ansbach
XI. Right of objection
If your personal data is processed on the basis of legitimate interests pursuant to Article 6 (1) sentence 1 lit. f DSGVO, you have the right to object to the processing of your personal data pursuant to Article 21 DSGVO, provided that there are grounds for doing so that arise from your particular situation.
If you wish to exercise your right to object, simply send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org.
This data protection declaration is currently valid and has the status December 2021. We reserve the right to change the data protection declaration at any time, in particular to adapt it to changed legal or official regulations.