The advantages of buying selenium products from the world market leader are manifold:
- Full transparency on the origin and supply chain of products.
- Our products are characterized by high consistent quality and low iron content.
- Made in Germany under the highest environmental and ethical standards.
- High availability, because in stock.
- ISO 9001 & ISO 45001 certified.
- Part of Aurubis Group.
- Professional advice from the experts in our in-house laboratory.
- Latest insights about application successes for researchers & developers.
- Individual quantities and custom solutions for your specific production needs.
Provider for highest quality selenium products to industrial productions worldwide
Benefit from our high performance, market-driven prices, excellent delivery availability, and compliance with the highest environmental standards. As world market leader for high-quality refined ultra-pure selenium and selenium compounds. We provide our selenium products to customers from all over the world. Including glass, feed, solar, semiconductor, and optical industries, as well as pharmaceutical, elec-troplating, steel, and fertilizer industries. In addition, we develop individual solutions for your specific production needs, please contact us. Our motivation is to live up to our Slogan: Focused on Selenium.
The industrial applications of selenium are numerous and wide-ranging
- Veterinary medicine / animal heath
- Nutritional Supplements
- Mangan electolysis
- Glass production
- Lithium-selenium batteries
We provide high quality sodium selenate in powder form and as an aqueous solution for fertilizers to producers in agriculture
Researchers found that the application of selenium fertilizer to lettuce crops decreased the accumulation of lead and cadmium. Peaches and pears gave a foliar selenium spray that contained higher levels of sele-nium and stayed firm and ripe longer when in storage. In low doses, selenium has shown a beneficial ef-fect on plant resistance to various environmental stress factors including drought, UV-B, soil salinity, and cold or hot temperatures. We offer sodium selenate powder and sodium selenate with a purity of at least 98% as an aqueous solution for fertilizers among other technical applications.